We have classes for Lyrical, Ballet, Jazz, Hip Hop & Fitness.
LYRICAL, BALLET, JAZZ & HIP HOP CLASSES starting term 2 2017.
Chisholm Dance & Performing Arts does not discriminate between male or female, young or old. If you have the desire to learn to dance we have the dedication to teach you.
The teachers at CDPA strive to:
- Share and maintain every student’s natural love of dance.
- Promote health, wellbeing, creativity and self-confidence.
- Build self-esteem, poise and confidence through praise and encouragement.
- Teach that dance is for everyone and has many benefits: Co-ordination, self-discipline and self-motivation, concentration and focus, communication and creative expression, co-operation through teamwork, courtesy, manners and caring for others.
- Students are encouraged to enjoy themselves, to respect each other and to be disciplined in their approach to learning.
- We believe everyone should have the opportunity to experience dance; that it should be fun, challenging, inspiring and provided in a supportive environment where students are respected for their individual talent and personality.
At CDPA we aim:
- To provide performing opportunities for all students regardless of ability
- To recognise and nurture the talent of potential performers and teachers
- Learning dance is a fun and exciting activity
- To provide a nurturing and empowering environment for students
- To develop and maintain a sense of belonging and community for students, parents and teachers
- To provide students with the best possible tuition
Jazz & Hip Hop
All of our classes are being taught at our Buckingham Drive Premises.
Times subject to change depending on class numbers.